[Gelöst] freetz 1.2 preview: php make issue with libcrypto / lib dl?

molfi

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Hi.

I was curious, trying out the new preview of freetz 1.2 (checked out trunk revision 7770 and started from scratch). Chose several packages, also php with ssl support.
During the build process php package terminated with error 1.
Make verbose 2 showed the following:

Code:
/home/freetz/freetz/freetz-1.2-preview/toolchain/build/mipsel_gcc-4.4.6_uClibc-0.9.29/mipsel-linux-uclibc/usr/lib/libcrypto.a(dso_dlfcn.o): In function `dlfcn_bind_func':
dso_dlfcn.c:(.text+0x3f4): undefined reference to `dlsym'
dso_dlfcn.c:(.text+0x430): undefined reference to `dlerror'
/home/freetz/freetz/freetz-1.2-preview/toolchain/build/mipsel_gcc-4.4.6_uClibc-0.9.29/mipsel-linux-uclibc/usr/lib/libcrypto.a(dso_dlfcn.o): In function `dlfcn_bind_var':
dso_dlfcn.c:(.text+0x540): undefined reference to `dlsym'
dso_dlfcn.c:(.text+0x57c): undefined reference to `dlerror'
/home/freetz/freetz/freetz-1.2-preview/toolchain/build/mipsel_gcc-4.4.6_uClibc-0.9.29/mipsel-linux-uclibc/usr/lib/libcrypto.a(dso_dlfcn.o): In function `dlfcn_unload':
dso_dlfcn.c:(.text+0x674): undefined reference to `dlclose'
/home/freetz/freetz/freetz-1.2-preview/toolchain/build/mipsel_gcc-4.4.6_uClibc-0.9.29/mipsel-linux-uclibc/usr/lib/libcrypto.a(dso_dlfcn.o): In function `dlfcn_load':
dso_dlfcn.c:(.text+0x70c): undefined reference to `dlopen'
dso_dlfcn.c:(.text+0x74c): undefined reference to `dlerror'
dso_dlfcn.c:(.text+0x7e8): undefined reference to `dlclose'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [sapi/cgi/php-cgi] Fehler 1
make[1]: Verlasse Verzeichnis '/home/freetz/freetz/freetz-1.2-preview/source/target-mipsel_uClibc-0.9.29/php-5.3.6'

Could it be that lib sl is not recognized through the build process?

Thanks
molfi

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
please find a redirected make > error.txt in the attachment
Ist that what you are missing?

//molfi

Anhänge

• error.txt
    12.7 KB · Aufrufe: 5
In this file there is nothing about undefined references. In fact, there is no indication of anything beeing wrong, except for the "Build failed" at the end.

I do not know so much about compiling. I tried LDFLAGS, LIBS in the configure and make process, but nothing helped.

I know php with ssl worked in the freetz 1.1.x trunk (at least many revisions back in time)

Has there something important changed?

I will try with the new freetz-linux and another fresh 1.2 preview later this week.

//molfi

The additional lib for Zend fixed it.

Thanks

//molfi

Anhänge

• solved.txt
    12.5 KB · Aufrufe: 4
Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.