Fritz!box 7320 with annex a

frezer

Neuer User
Mitglied seit
30 Aug 2013
Beiträge
9
Punkte für Reaktionen
0
Punkte
0
Hi! I have fritzbox 7320 German version (1 & 1)-firmware 5.50. Is there any chance that the router is working on annex a?Sorry if my english looks bad. Please help. Thanks!
 
Zuletzt bearbeitet:
I'm afraid, there is no chance that the modem will be working on Annex A.
 
Too bad. It's a really good device. I'll have to use the my old FB7050. Thanks anyway.
 
Could try to copy/insert the annex a drivers from a 7390 fw as described in[Thread=204802] this thread for the 7240[/Thread]. Unfortunately I'll not have time to give it a try myself at this moment. Give me a reminder after two weeks if you don't succeed.
 
Zuletzt bearbeitet:
The Fritzbox 7390 uses the well-known Fusiv Chipset for the modem while the Fritzbox 7320 utilizes the AR9 chipset for this purpose. The probability that the DSL drivers can be exchanged between the two, therefore, tends to zero. :)
 
Is it possible to work with freetz?
 
The probability that the DSL drivers can be exchanged between the two, therefore, tends to zero. :)

So, the try would be with the drivers of the 7330 which uses the same AR9-Chipset and got multi annex drivers.
 
Seems possible, but I do not know how to do it.Can be integrated into the firmware of 7320 and then update my fritzbox, or I have to force the firmware 7330?
 
Apparently, this is possible with the ruKernelTool, as one user reports here:
The firmware can be flashed to a Fritzbox 7320 by Flash-Tool without a problem. :p
 
Hi,
You can flash the firmwares of the 7330 en 7330SL on the 7320. I tried it with almost all fws awayable for those.
 
Successfully! I installed the firmware of fritzbox 7330 multiannex-english version(107.5.50) and works fine on my annex A line. Thanks everyone! When you come to Croatia, I'll buy you a beer.
Conclusion: Fritzbox 7320 works with firmware of fritzbox 7330 multiannex (A+B)-english firmware. I used ruKernelTool for reflashing. If someone need help with ruKernelTool on english language, everyting is here: http://rukerneltool.rainerullrich.d...AnnexBgerman-to-58.04.82AnnexAenglish_EN.html
Work on windows 7 x64 and i disable firewall.
It is necessary to enable telnet client in windows.
 
Zuletzt bearbeitet:
After 1 day my fritz still work normally. Connection is stable-I'm happy:)
 
Can i normally run update for my fritzbox7320 with firmware 7330(flashed with rukerneltool)?
 
Ok. I will try later, when i come home. A little afraid that something goes wrong.
 
Update successful! "MyFritz" should be enabled again.
Thanks!
 
Kostenlos!

Statistik des Forums

Themen
248,928
Beiträge
2,305,534
Mitglieder
378,653
Neuestes Mitglied
M.CH.