Fritz!Box Fon WLAN 7050 1&1 to Annex A ?

You can knock me, but why can't funxlab use the English Annex A Recover :confused:
Of course he can, if the environment is set as in his first post. I recommended this in Post #6 of this thread because his original intention was to get Annex A-English.

14.04.25 was a [post=767728]1&1-FW[/post]. So, the box needs Annex change + debranding. Additionally there seems to be a bootloader problem (97 or 99). I will countercheck some details in my "museum" with a 7050.

It was only an idea from my, because then funxlab understand all outputs from the recover.exe because this is also English.

I can't check because my 7050 works with the unofficial 14.04.50-10009

BR
KlausBock

@ imagomundi, KlausBock, KunterBunter, doc456 and everybody

I hope you all are in best of your health :)

@ imagomundi
Did you find something for me? :$

Regards,
Jim.

@ imagomundi
Did you find something for me?

Sorry, but my own "museum" 7050 is flashed already with 14.04.50-10009 and annex A driver from 14.04.26.

Have to wait for a collegue coming back from holidays tomorrow to have a look into his 7050 which I installed some time ago in his office. I am mostly interested to see which bootloader is installed on that box. Will come back to you tomorrow or the day after.

Thank you imagomundi.

I hope gurus on forum won't get annoyed by my so much calling for help.

By the way I have one fritz 7050, 3 Speedpot W500v with Bitswitcher (VoIP not working even after all settings) , 1 PAP2T, and 8 Grandstream Handytones 286 :p I am thinking to make my own museum in case these things doesn't work ;)

I'm still wondering about your # 27 where your box informed about two bootloaders in a row. I suppose someone might have changed the bootloader from another box to this one or any other special mod.

I checked my own "museum" 7050 (is not in use) and found out that the bootloader is numbered 1203. FW of my 7050 is 14.04.50.10009 with annex A.

Would you try to find out which is the REAL Bootloader installed on your box through ftp:

quote GETENV urlader-version

Waiting for the surprise.

Hello Gurus,
Hope everyone is doing well.

@imagomundi

Sorry for a late reply. I was having an office assignment. Hope you are doing well.

Please see the image. It says urlader-version 99

Will it be work? :p

Regards , thank you.
Jim

Link is invalid - please use the forum's own upload feature

hi,
i was wondering why link wasn't showing up and it said your message must be atleast 10 character. :)

Anhänge

• bootloaderversion.jpg
    bootloaderversion.jpg
    100.3 KB · Aufrufe: 20
No idea what fw corresponds to bootloader 99. But I would guess that 97 corresponds to English A. Therefor try the following:

Enter into ftp:

quote SETENV urlader-version, 97
quote SETENV annex,A
quote SETENV HWRevision,77
quote SETENV firmware_version,avme
quote SETENV firmware_info,annexa.en.14.04.26

bye

and RUN IMMEDIATELY ENGLISH RECOVER 04.26

@imagomundi

Thank you for replying. I followed your advice. Here is what I got, please see the image too.

Within recovery:
Searching FRITZ!Box Fon WLAN 7050 (Annex A) at: 192.168.178.1
One system found! - Detecting the current version.
Version successfully detected!
Hardware: FRITZ!Box Fon WLAN 7050 (Annex A)
Bootstrap: 97
Firmware: annexa.en.14.04.26
Flash area (mtd2)
Deleting flash area (mtd2)
Restoring flash area (mtd2)
One system found! - Detecting the current version.
Version successfully detected!
Hardware: FRITZ!Box Fon WLAN 7050 (Annex A)
Bootstrap: 111
Firmware: annexa.en.14.04.26
Flash area (mtd1)
Deleting flash area (mtd1)
Restoring flash area (mtd1)
Checking flash area (mtd1)
Successful
Flash area (mtd0)
Deleting flash area (mtd0)
Could not recover the partition mtd0! WinError 10054

Bad news is my other FritzBox that I won on ebay.de is lost by Deutsche post, didn't know that seller will send by ordinary post :(

Anhänge

• error.jpg
    error.jpg
    73.2 KB · Aufrufe: 17
Problem seems to be definitely the bootloader! Each try gives a different answer!

What does ftp answer in ftp:

quote GETENV bootstrap_version (or bootstrap_info or bootstrap-version or bootstrap-info)

Problem seems to be definitely the bootloader! Each try gives a different answer!
To me its looks that in the first part of the recover only the bootloader in mtd2 was updated from version 97 to version 111, and then the second part started automatically. But in the end, it failed. :( Do you use Windows XP now for the recover? Firewall is deactivated?

@imagomundi & KunterBunter

Guess what It worked ;) Yakhoooooooooooo :groesste: I owe a treat to you guys :p Thanks a million. But let me admit that I tried recovery in XP before but last time in Windows 7 and it didn't work so I went back to Windows XP in one laptop and it worked (I uninstalled AVG as well).

Finally a FritzBox 7050 Annex A with English firmware :D

But here is a situation, I have enabled expert mode considering myself an "expert" now, but still it doesn't connect to VoIP. My ISP blocks 5060 but other ports are open and on those ports using eyebeam or Bria on laptop I can connect (like port 2060, 3060, 4060)

I tried au.voxalot.com:2060 in registrar and Domain but still no luck. Looking at configuration file, but no help.

Please help me with this.

P.S. I can connect on 2060, 3060, 4060 using a softphone on laptop with same settings. I tried [email protected] as well but still no luck.

Anhänge

• fritz voip.png
    fritz voip.png
    26 KB · Aufrufe: 12
@funxlab,

congratulations for reanimating of your 7050 Box, after three weeks of heavy fighting ;)
It seams that the English recover and Win XP was the key for your success :cool:

But unfortunately I didn't understand your VoIP problem. From my point of view, you've to use port 5060, because this is defined as standard in the specification, perhaps somebody other knows to help you :noidea:

BR
KlausBock

Edit:
.... My ISP blocks 5060 ....

I think with this limitation, you'll never get a working SIP connection.
Seams that your ISP wants to avoid any VoIP functionality

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Congratulations, Jim. You were always bound to success.
Regarding your VoIP problem, I cannot help. My voxalot account registers right away with the same settings.

@KlausBock: As Jim said, he has a a working SIP connection using a softphone on laptop with this ISP. :(

The key to success in the recovery was resetting the bootloader version to 97 thanks to imagomundi. The bootloader version was mistakenly changed to 99 when trying to recover with a german recovery program in this post:
http://www.ip-phone-forum.de/showpost.php?p=1633911&postcount=27

Anhänge

• FRITZ!Box-voxalot Account.png
    FRITZ!Box-voxalot Account.png
    17 KB · Aufrufe: 10
  • FRITZ!Box-voxalot Register.png
    FRITZ!Box-voxalot Register.png
    1.3 KB · Aufrufe: 5
Zuletzt bearbeitet:
@KlausBock: As Jim said, he has a a working SIP connection using a softphone on laptop with this ISP. :(

I think this is a misunderstanding, because the SIP port is every time 5060 and his ISP don't really block this port.
I do a port-scan with following results:

Code:
root@kb-laptop:~# nmap eu.voxalot.com

Starting Nmap 5.00 ( http://nmap.org ) at 2010-11-21 22:26 CET
Interesting ports on proxy01.eu1.voxalot.com (85.17.212.38):
Not shown: 991 closed ports
PORT     STATE    SERVICE
22/tcp   open     ssh
80/tcp   open     http
111/tcp  open     rpcbind
135/tcp  filtered msrpc
139/tcp  filtered netbios-ssn
443/tcp  open     https
445/tcp  filtered microsoft-ds
2000/tcp open     callbook
5060/tcp open     sip

Nmap done: 1 IP address (1 host up) scanned in 4.35 seconds
root@kb-laptop:~# nmap au.voxalot.com

Starting Nmap 5.00 ( http://nmap.org ) at 2010-11-21 22:26 CET
Interesting ports on 202.60.88.238:
Not shown: 991 closed ports
PORT     STATE    SERVICE
22/tcp   open     ssh
80/tcp   open     http
111/tcp  open     rpcbind
135/tcp  filtered msrpc
139/tcp  filtered netbios-ssn
443/tcp  open     https
445/tcp  filtered microsoft-ds
2000/tcp open     callbook
5060/tcp open     sip

Nmap done: 1 IP address (1 host up) scanned in 12.57 seconds

You can see that there's no other xx60 port open, except 5060.

Perhaps the very old 7050 firmware can't connect, with my box there's also no problem :)
Should I give you a call (your voxalot number is lastly shown in your screen-print ;) ) ?

I don't know if imagomundi can help for updating to his latest 7050 FW for solving this additional problem :noidea:

BR
KlausBock

@KlausBock & KunterBunter

Thank you for your replies, KunterBunter it was all by help from you guys :)

I am searching online if there is any way to change default SIP port, did it once in BT Voyager 2500v once upon a time. And a guy uy hesays he changed SIP port of 7050 via telnet. So I think that is possible ?

Code:
I have changed the SIP port of 7050 manually via telnet (just so .. +10 5070/7087/7088)

Same is the issue I have with Speed W500V with Bitswitcher.

@funxlab,

I've a wish: Could you please post the output from following command (in your Windows cmd window):
Code:
telnet au.voxalot.com 5060
?

I'll only ensure that port 5060 is really blocked.

Thanks
KlausBock

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.