- Mitglied seit
- 31 Mai 2006
- Beiträge
- 123
- Punkte für Reaktionen
- 0
- Punkte
- 0
Hi,
I already have a Fritz!box 7170 in use, which is a great device. However, I would like to add a Grandstream GXP-2020 now to my setup, and I was wondering if it would give any problems having 2 seperate SIP devices on the same network?
I suppose the 5060 port needs to be changed to for instance 5061 on the grandstream, and maybe I should use a STUN server...
But still... is anyone succesfully using such a setup? Does the 2nd device sometimes doesn't ring or losing connection with the SIP server?
PS. When I want to use a different SIP port than 5060... is it enough to set another port in the grandstream? Does this information go to the SIP server when registering?
Thanks!
I already have a Fritz!box 7170 in use, which is a great device. However, I would like to add a Grandstream GXP-2020 now to my setup, and I was wondering if it would give any problems having 2 seperate SIP devices on the same network?
I suppose the 5060 port needs to be changed to for instance 5061 on the grandstream, and maybe I should use a STUN server...
But still... is anyone succesfully using such a setup? Does the 2nd device sometimes doesn't ring or losing connection with the SIP server?
PS. When I want to use a different SIP port than 5060... is it enough to set another port in the grandstream? Does this information go to the SIP server when registering?
Thanks!