- Mitglied seit
- 12 Aug 2008
- Beiträge
- 5
- Punkte für Reaktionen
- 0
- Punkte
- 0
Hello,
Sorry to write in English, but I don't speak German.
Fritz!box seems to be a fantastic piece of hardware but mostly unknown outside Germany; that's why I'm writing in this forum.
I would like to know if it's possible to turn off the modem part to use a Fritz!box over a cable connection for example?
Of course, a few features won't be accessible anymore but WLAN and VOIP should be still usable. Am I right?
Thank you in advance for your answers!

Sorry to write in English, but I don't speak German.
Fritz!box seems to be a fantastic piece of hardware but mostly unknown outside Germany; that's why I'm writing in this forum.
I would like to know if it's possible to turn off the modem part to use a Fritz!box over a cable connection for example?
Of course, a few features won't be accessible anymore but WLAN and VOIP should be still usable. Am I right?
Thank you in advance for your answers!