[Problem] Fritzbox 7170 incoming issue to bri

atux_null

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
I have an ISDN with 3 numbers and a Fritzbox 7170 to connect to S0 of the ISDN modem and get telephony. Then on the each one of the analog exits (fon1-3) i route each msn and i have an analogue phone on each fon entry.
Everything worked fine for many years, up to the moment the provider changed the ISDN to broadband and gave me a CPE that offers a conversion from SIP to BRI. This device is an OXYGEN HDI34201 multigateway. Calls from ISDN to Fritz have a failure rate of more than 95%.

i have tried to attach the Fritzbox 7270 v3 and it seems to work, without problems, but the 7170 it does not. I could keep the 7270, but it has only 2 analog entries compare to 7170 that has 3. It is used only for telephony in a small office, i do not have the privilege for exotic and pricey equipment.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to bypass the problem of the Fritzbox's 7170, please? It has to connect through BRI.

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.