How to call directly my Fritz!Box Fon ATA?

okrasz

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Sorry I write in English, but I do not speak German, and it seems to be the only Fritz related forum.

I wonder if it is possible to call directly call my Fritz!Box Fon ATA. I mean use some SIP phone and tell it to send INVITE to my external address? I tried it and it didn't work. But maybe I need to add some special user name before '@'?

Thank you for answer.
Marcin Okraszewski

You can take any user name that is already registered in your box and use it together with your current IP.

If you had an account [noparse]"[email protected]"[/noparse], you can be called with "[email protected]" (your current IP).

If you use a dyndns-service you can substitute the IP for your dyndns-address. For example "[email protected]"

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.