Hello all,
Sorry for writing in English, but my German is not good enough. I tried and found some similar issues, but not quite the same (or I didn't understant).
I have just bought a 7050 box, and it works very well... up to the ISDN connection.
I have an Arcor ISDN connection (München).
I also have an analog and an ISDN phone. I tried all combinations (analog / isdn phones) behind the box, it doesn't work.
More: when playing with cables, I got a phone call and since that moment it worked! Unfortunatelly only for 1 day, when I had plug out the box for a moment.
Others:
- the box works very well behind a TK device (which I want to avoid), with the analogue adapter!
- I tried 3 cables, including the one which is working for the isdn phone
- I tried both with and without external MSN specified; when it worked, it was without.
The behavior: after 2-3 seconds when trying to get the external line (festnetz led), it switches to voip. If I force (*111#) a fixed connection, it tries again and I get a busy tone.
To me it seems an initialization / protocol issue. Even though I work with computers, I am not a specialist in this area.
Any help is welcome.
Thanks,
Gabriel
Sorry for writing in English, but my German is not good enough. I tried and found some similar issues, but not quite the same (or I didn't understant).
I have just bought a 7050 box, and it works very well... up to the ISDN connection.
I have an Arcor ISDN connection (München).
I also have an analog and an ISDN phone. I tried all combinations (analog / isdn phones) behind the box, it doesn't work.
More: when playing with cables, I got a phone call and since that moment it worked! Unfortunatelly only for 1 day, when I had plug out the box for a moment.
Others:
- the box works very well behind a TK device (which I want to avoid), with the analogue adapter!
- I tried 3 cables, including the one which is working for the isdn phone
- I tried both with and without external MSN specified; when it worked, it was without.
The behavior: after 2-3 seconds when trying to get the external line (festnetz led), it switches to voip. If I force (*111#) a fixed connection, it tries again and I get a busy tone.
To me it seems an initialization / protocol issue. Even though I work with computers, I am not a specialist in this area.
Any help is welcome.
Thanks,
Gabriel