No CallerID with Call Diversion!

teleweb

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Hello,

My Fritzbox Fon wlan 7140 correctly shows the incoming callerid of analog pstn calls in the call list, but when I activate the call diversion to an Internet ip phone number, that callerid is not transmitted!

Can this be fixed, or is this a bug in the Fritzbox?

Thanks!

It's neither a bug nor can it be fixed. In Germany it's not allowed to send another CallerID when redirecting a call locally (to prevent faked CallerIDs).

Only the phone companies are allowed to transmit the CallerID of the caller when they redirect a call directly.

I understand that, but that's not an issue here: I am forwarding the call over SIP, with my own Asterisk server, so there is no phone company or third party involved.

I just want to answer incoming pstn calls with my SIP phone... Surely I'm not the only one wanting to do that? :)

Anyway, the diverted call ist a separat second call. In this case the second call is no forwarded call. The FritzBox sends the callerID of the second connection. There's no way to change this. I know the * is able to do so, but the FritzBox can't send a faked (in this case) callerID.

Ok, thanks, would it be possible to use the analog line port as an fxo for asterisk then?

Yes, the FritzBox can register an account of an * if the * act as SIP server. It seems possible to run * on FritzBox.

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.