.titleBar { margin-bottom: 5px!important; }

No CallerID with Call Diversion!

Dieses Thema im Forum "FRITZ!Box Fon: Telefonie" wurde erstellt von teleweb, 9 Dez. 2006.

1. teleweb

teleweb Neuer User

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Hello,

My Fritzbox Fon wlan 7140 correctly shows the incoming callerid of analog pstn calls in the call list, but when I activate the call diversion to an Internet ip phone number, that callerid is not transmitted!

Can this be fixed, or is this a bug in the Fritzbox?

Thanks!

2. DM41

DM41 Moderator
    Forum-Mitarbeiter

Punkte für Erfolge:
    It's neither a bug nor can it be fixed. In Germany it's not allowed to send another CallerID when redirecting a call locally (to prevent faked CallerIDs).

Only the phone companies are allowed to transmit the CallerID of the caller when they redirect a call directly.

3. teleweb

teleweb Neuer User

Punkte für Erfolge:
    I understand that, but that's not an issue here: I am forwarding the call over SIP, with my own Asterisk server, so there is no phone company or third party involved.

I just want to answer incoming pstn calls with my SIP phone... Surely I'm not the only one wanting to do that? :)

4. Telefonmännchen

Telefonmännchen IPPF-Promi

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Anyway, the diverted call ist a separat second call. In this case the second call is no forwarded call. The FritzBox sends the callerID of the second connection. There's no way to change this. I know the * is able to do so, but the FritzBox can't send a faked (in this case) callerID.

5. teleweb

teleweb Neuer User

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Ok, thanks, would it be possible to use the analog line port as an fxo for asterisk then?

6. Telefonmännchen

Telefonmännchen IPPF-Promi

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Yes, the FritzBox can register an account of an * if the * act as SIP server. It seems possible to run * on FritzBox.