[HowTo] O2 DSL modem P-2602HWN-d7A [Annex-B --> Annex-A] ?

Zaheer

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Hi folks, I have searched this forum and google for the tips about converting the mentioned modem from Annex-B to Annex-A but no success. Any idea? Are there any telnet command to change related firmware configuration?

P.S. I hope this is the right sub forum for this question although there exist ZyXEL forums. :)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Welcome in our Forum!
I see no chance to modify the settings permanent to Annex-A. Especially the O2-OEM modell makes it difficult.

Thanks. Interestingly you used the word 'permanent'. So is there a way to temporary change the settings?

right, with some tricks it´s maybe possible to change settings. Due to OEM-firmware a restart change back this settings. I cannot guarantee success for your wished configuration. I recommend - don´t re-use such a router in other environements. The O2-firmware must not contain every feature from Zyxel!

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.