[Problem] OpenStage 15 and LDAP

lovelypl

Neuer User
Mitglied seit
19 Jun 2026
Beiträge
3
Punkte für Reaktionen
0
Punkte
1
Short version: it doesn't work.

Long version:

OpenStage SIP - firmware V3 R5.21.0. SIP 200904

I try to connect this phone to LDAP server (I need access to local LDAP phonebook located on PBX).
I configured LDAP setting like this:

1790676995001.png

Server works fine, because another phones (for example Grandstream) connect to this server without any problems.
But Siemens doesn't connect.

Phone doesn't send ANY packet to this IP.
I checked it using WireShark on LDAP server and results is ZERO packet from phone to server. Zero.
Of course server is in the same network, is available, no firewall between devices.

I also run trace on phone, without any errors:

---INFO:--- Tue Sep 29 09:42:25 2026.309
LDAPServiceInvoker(492): ./src/LDAPServiceInvoker.cpp:63 LDAPServiceInvoker initialised
___TRACE:___ Tue Sep 29 09:42:25 2026.310
LDAPService(452): ./src/LDAPService.cpp:407 searchPhonebook() - got directory service query
___TRACE:___ Tue Sep 29 09:42:25 2026.394
LDAPService(452): ./src/LDAPService.cpp:412 Search Response done
___TRACE:___ Tue Sep 29 09:42:25 2026.395
LDAPService(452): ./src/LDAPService.cpp:420 searchPhonebook() - completed

I have no idea what and where to change in phone, to enable LDAP requests.
 
Zuletzt bearbeitet:
I uploaded template, but problem isn't with template.
Problem is about no connection form phone to LDAP server.
Phone even doesn't try to connect to LDAP server.
Template isn't any problem for me.
 
Kostenlos!

Neueste Beiträge

Statistik des Forums

Themen
248,923
Beiträge
2,305,165
Mitglieder
378,646
Neuestes Mitglied
fusionK