OpenVPN chroot problem

SystemR89

Neuer User
Mitglied seit
20 Feb 2009
Beiträge
48
Punkte für Reaktionen
0
Punkte
0
Hi,
Yesterday I recompiled freetz-trunk to include openvpn. I need to connect 3 computers to fritz!box so I used a certificate based configuration. For some unknown reason with fritz setting I can connect from other pc to my fritzbox, I receive the ip from "openvpn dhcp", but I can't ping or connect any machine thought the tunnel. Instead copying freetz's openvpn.conf and commenting out the line: "chroot /tmp/openvpn" solve the problem and I can use the tunnel successfully.

Why with chroot doesn't works?
 
Do you have a connect script?
Is there a difference in the routing tables?

No, but I found the problem.
It's not the chroot option but "bridge to LAN" that is executed in the init.d script, unmarking it everything works fine!
 
Kostenlos!

Statistik des Forums

Themen
248,924
Beiträge
2,305,318
Mitglieder
378,652
Neuestes Mitglied
stego88