openvpn stays with default configuration

graymalking

Neuer User
Mitglied seit
4 Feb 2008
Beiträge
10
Punkte für Reaktionen
0
Punkte
0
model 7270 v2 fw international freetz devel
I've used for a week openvpn with tap configuration, yesterday I tried to use a tun configuration. Finally when I changed the configuration to return on tap setting and I saved it the gui shows again the default tun configuration.
I've done telephon resect, two recoveries, used the German fw but I'm non able to chance the openvpn configuration (each time when I save return to the default configuration).
Any Ideas ?
 
Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Please try the latest Patch from Ticket 1129 and report if it is working for you. Probably a known error (but not yet fixed in SVN).
 
Zuletzt bearbeitet:
freetz trunk 54.04.88 freetz-devel-6615M
I chance
"document.getElementById('div_add_tap').style.display=(this.checked)? 'block' : 'none';"

it works :)

Thanks a lot
An italian pizza for everybody :)
 
Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Kostenlos!

Statistik des Forums

Themen
248,924
Beiträge
2,305,279
Mitglieder
378,650
Neuestes Mitglied
Factory22