Recover DSL password from the box

babylonx

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
I own the Fritz!box Fon WLAN 7050 model, I have lost my DSL password and I would like to know if there is any unencrypted file inside the box containing this information. Then I could 'vi' this file and retrieve my password. The box works ok, it is using my Internet Service but I need my password just in case something goes wrong!

P.S.: For all you that are wondering why don't I JUST call my ISP, my answer is that I don't want to mess with it because it offers the best internet services here in Greece but the worst telephone customer support. In the best case, I will need to call, wait about an hour online just to hear that they need my ID faxed, send my ID using fax services, then call again, wait for an hour and then they will provide me with my password. So, yes, retrieving the password from the box may be more helpful in this situation (provided its unencrypted in the box).

Thank you in advance!

To put it in a nutshell:
Code:
allcfgconv -C ar7 -c -o /var/tmp/ar7.tmp
cat /var/tmp/ar7.tmp| grep -i pass*
The first password should be your DSL-Password

After that I would delete the file with the unencrypted passwords:
Code:
rm /var/tmp/ar7.tmp

so damit alles mal zusammen ist und man auch alle passwörter auf einmal und in klartext hat:

Code:
echo "----Login Passwort:---------------------------------"
allcfgconv -C ar7 -c -o - | sed -n -e '/webui/,/}/p'

echo "----Internet (1.) / VoIP (2.) Passwort:-------------"
allcfgconv -C ar7 -c -o - | sed -n -e '/local/,/}/p'

echo "----DynDNS Passwort:--------------------------------"
allcfgconv -C ar7 -c -o - | sed -n -e '/accounts/,/}/p'

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.