Sync or Import Google Contacts

clobber

Neuer User
Mitglied seit
12 Dez 2010
Beiträge
14
Punkte für Reaktionen
0
Punkte
0
Sorry for the English, but I don't speak good German.

Is it possible to sync the 7390 telephone book with my Google Contacts? Or at least export the contacts from Google and then import them to the 7390.

danke,
 
You can export your google contacts to Outlook CSV-format, then convert CSV to XML and import. The conversion to XML has been described either in the WIKI or somewhere in the forum.
 
Would you mind providing me a link to the CSV -> XML conversion. Searching in German is not working for me (I tried).

thanks!
 
Google doesn't support syncing of contacts except with android. The only possibility that remains is importing and exporting, but that is not functional, so I would say, forget that.
 
Will that CSV->XML conversion (google results) work with the FritzBox?
 
Kostenlos!

Neueste Beiträge

Statistik des Forums

Themen
248,930
Beiträge
2,305,636
Mitglieder
378,658
Neuestes Mitglied
OpaDoc