[Frage] Using ip telefon with siproxd from extern?

cgabriel

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Hello,

As you probably know, registration from extern is sometimes reported to work with the config hack... but I never got it really working. I mean I can register, but not hearing anything (even after forwarding the RTP ports).

I could successfully setup VPN from my Android phone and connect using both fritz app and csipsimple (my preferred app).
But the VPN is somehow not stable, and I wanted to try another (simpler) way.
From my understanding, siproxd seems to be a candidate.

So the question is, can it work to proxy registration from internet (Android) to the AVM sip server?
1. it listens to port 5065
2. I set up the firewall to accept the UDP/TCP connections (including RTP) and it works
3. I set up a sip account using <proxy>:5065 and registrar fritz.box:5060

Everything seems logical, and it properly works from intern.
However, from extern (dyndns) it just times-out.

I enabled the debug and the messages come to siproxd.
It looks like the avm server does not accept the connection for any reason.
Even stranger, I used the dyndns name from internal network, which also properly goes to siproxd, and it still doesn't work.
I hope it is some configuration issue to force rewriting some sip info (target ip/host?), and I tried most parameters but I couldn't find a solution (even after looking at the siproxd source code)...

Can someone explain / solve it??

Thanks,
Gabriel

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.