You can change the kernel of 7050?

l i n u s

Neuer User
Mitglied seit
15 Aug 2006
Beiträge
16
Punkte für Reaktionen
0
Punkte
0
Given that:

1) There are more updates on the 7050;
2) The kernel is 2.4.17_mvl21-malta-mips_fp_le on the 7050;
3) The Memory Flash is 4 Mb on 7050 and 5040;
4) In 5140 the kernel is 2.6.13.1-ohio.


Is possible to change the kernel to malta in ohio on 7050?

Why:

I am interested in changing the form:

ubik2-dsl.bin

to:

microvoip-dsl.bin

Vielen Danken :groesste:

Linus
 
Hi.
The actual german firmware for the 7050 is 2.6.13. Can you use this kernel or did I misunderstood your question?
 
Hi! :) Mr.Olistudent
Certainly on vers. 33 is 2.6.13.1-ar7, but not Ohio, and uses the form ubik2-dsl.bin.
The problem is that I would like to use the form microvoip-dsl.bin which is more performant for my DSL.
Thanks :habenwol:

Linus
 
@RalfFriedl

Thank you, I verified that in fact the 7050 is fitted with a UBIK-2 marked AVM on plate.

I wondered if it was possible to circumvent the problem.:rolleyes:

Many Thanks!!

Linus
 
Kostenlos!

Statistik des Forums

Themen
248,917
Beiträge
2,305,046
Mitglieder
378,638
Neuestes Mitglied
Patrick89