Answering machine menu language

javirnof

Neuer User
Mitglied seit
20 Sep 2014
Beiträge
3
Punkte für Reaktionen
0
Punkte
0
Hi. I have a 7390 and I can customize the message on the answering machine when he jumps , but need to put in Spanish also when i enter into answering machine menu (**600), the messages are in English ... how I can change the menu language? I tried to replace the files directly but can't find them via ssh ...
thanks
 
this one ?
"...
Important: This firmware is only intended for use with FRITZ!Box Fon WLAN 7390 International Edition

Product : FRITZ!Box Fon WLAN 7390
Version : FRITZ!OS 6.06 (84.06.06)
Language : English, French, Italian, Spanish
Annex : A and B
..."
 
FRITZ!Box Fon WLAN 7390
FRITZ!OS 06.06
International. I have entire web in spanish. Annex A
 
Thanks, but i've updated to 84.06.07 without luck. All in spanish except anwering machine menu... in English... :(
 
Kostenlos!

Statistik des Forums

Themen
248,924
Beiträge
2,305,325
Mitglieder
378,652
Neuestes Mitglied
stego88