[Problem] AVM WebIF: no response anymore

FREETZ_REMOVE_ASSISTANT=y and FREETZ_REMOVE_HELP=y are my favorites.

I dont't think that it's DTRACE nor NTFS and SMBD.

Regards
Oliver

It seems to be one of these two removals:

Code:
FREETZ_REMOVE_NAS=y
FREETZ_REMOVE_AVM_VPN=y

Tomorrow I will try both of them individually.

Had to flash another time ...
Without trying individually FREETZ_REMOVE_AVM_VPN=y is the problem.
Or maybe a combination with any of these:

Code:
FREETZ_REMOVE_ANNEX_B_FIRMWARE=y
FREETZ_REMOVE_ASSISTANT=y
FREETZ_REMOVE_NAS=y
FREETZ_REMOVE_DTRACE=y
FREETZ_REMOVE_HELP=y
FREETZ_REMOVE_NTFS=y
FREETZ_REMOVE_SMBD=y
FREETZ_REMOVE_SUPPORT=y
FREETZ_REMOVE_TR069=y
FREETZ_REMOVE_UMTSD=y
FREETZ_REMOVE_WEBDAV=y

Any news here? Did you perhaps configure a VPN tunnel in the AVM webinterface? There has to be something different going on because I can't duplicate this behaviour.

Regards
Oliver

I have never touched VPN in the AVM webif, so, unless never touching is the problem, this shouldn't be the problem. I have no idea where to look further. Maybe it has to do with my box being an international version running German firmware.

I am having problems with dsld too (reported in another thread). It starts consuming 100% CPU when 'nachtschaltung' tries to switch off wireless and I discovered this weekend that this happens too when enabling the guest network. Maybe it is related.

I don't have this problem on the international version (Firmware-Version 54.04.90freetz-devel-7133M).
Or maybe something in trunk has changed and this problem is solved.

Neueste Beiträge

Statistik des Forums

Themen
Mitglieder
Neuestes Mitglied
AA-Idealbau
Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.