Converting a German targeted Fritz!Box Fon Wlan to an International version

Repeat: It is not enough only to choose Annex A or change "firmware-version" from "avm" to "avme" using whatsoever method. If the box run before on Annex B it is "remembering" parameter "kernel_args" as "b" until you change this parameter "kernel_args annex" to "a" - I recommended the most simple method to do so.

@imagomundi: I tried with fritz_as_annex_a_kernel_args_newer.tar is the same as before, no DSL synchronization:(

Try to set the "speed versus stability" sliders to the left.
If that's helps, increase them step by step until you reached the best compromise between speed/stability

@ivanM: would you also, please, check if "avme" and "kernel-args annex a" were duly registered by the box - opening ftp and entering

quote GETENV firmware_version

and

quote GETENV kernel_args annex

untitled - 2.JPG

ftp first command is OK, the second command reports "invalid number of parameters"

So please try two separate commands:

quote GETENV kernel_args
and
quote GETENV annex

Joe

ANNEX never changes - always reflects the "birth" annex - cannot change it. ALL original B-boxes will always "answer" they are "Annex B". Does'nt have any importance. ONLY change that can be done is "kernel_args".

The ftp command to find this out is "quote GETENV kernel_args" (not "kernel_args annex" - my error, didn't do that for long time).

SO: what's the "answer" to the command "quote GETENV kernel_args"?

You can see that in the first of the two pictures above: kernel_args annex=a

Sorry, didn't see that. As all these parameters seem to be correct I would next look into the internet access data (user name - pw) and the ATM parameters (VPI - VCI)

@imagomundi: All the parameters of my provider are set (user-pw and VPI/VCI)

Can it be removed brand (kbw) in FRITZ!Box Cable 6340 with this script "fritz_as_avm_newer.tar"

FRITZ!Box 6340.jpg

regards

Maybe. But how would this help you in any way? :?

I am from Serbia and i use cable internet!
Will it work on my cable internet or must be removed (kbw) brand?

It cannot work. You will most probably not get the necessary login data from your cable provider.

To ask permission from my provider for a new device (MAC address FRITZ 6340) to be able to establish a connection..........if i understand correctly....

Do any of the circuit in the image has to do with the DSL sync or maybe some of the 15 capacitors?

FRITZ!Box 7270 v2:

7270 v2.jpg

Left square white. It is the same in all fritz boxes maybe different arrangment of components but the white one should be 1uF for Annex A. Original is for Annex B smaller I think.

I forgot to mention that this is a 7270 v2 edition sunrise A-CH multi annex, the problem is that it can not be synchronized to annex a DSL line!

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.