Fritz, Call Through, DTMF, "+" vs. "00"

rtomanek

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
I have configured Call Through on my Fritz!Box Fon 7050 so that I can dial in with my mobile phone to my landline, Fritz answers the call and I can go on dialing the number I actually want to call via VoIP (which in practice means that the mobile phone will send DTMF tones that will be in turn interpreted by Fritz and sent to the VoIP provider).

My problem is that when my mobile phone sends DTMF "+" (as in "+4930...") it is interpreted by Fritz as "0" whereas it should be "00" (it can be seen in Fritz log). This of course causes the call to fail.

Any ideas on how I can solve it (on Fritz, since I very much wouldn't like to reprogram all my phone book entries on my mobile)? I am running Freetz in case it matters.

Feel free to answer in German.

Suche mal im Forum nach "Suffix", dann solltest Du auch auf diesen Beitrag stoßen.

Danke für den Hinweis.

Ich have es ausprobiert (mindestens wie ich das ganze verstanden habe), es funktioniert aber nicht -- es wird immer die selbe Nummer gewählt (also 048...).

Ich habe mit:
- "0048*048;00*00"
- "048*0048;00*00"
- "00*0;00*00"
- "0*00;00*00"

Was mache ich falsch?

... mobile phone sends DTMF "+" (as in "+4930...") it is interpreted by Fritz as "0" whereas it should be "00" (it can be seen in Fritz log) ...
First, why do you want to replace the +49 by 00? Are you phoning behind private exchange box and need to prefix the second '0'? The result from +4930.. is required to be 0030..? Which machine are you using and with which SW level?

... Ich habe mit:
- "0048*048;00*00" ...
Wirklich 0048 statt 0049?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
why do you want to replace the +49 by 00
I don't :)
I want to "replace" just the plus sign ("+") with "00", so that "+49" becomes "0049".

In reality, this is a bit more complicated (and that's why I put the word "replace" in quotes), since this replacement process starts right on my mobile phone -- or at least that's how I understand it, simply because there seems to be no DTMF tone for "+" (according to Wikipedia) and my mobile phone (SonyEricsson K800i) is probably sending "0" (instead of a "00") when transmitting the "+".

One way or the other, Fritz is getting "04930..." (instead od "004930...", as it should be).

All I want to do is to force Fritz to rewrite the number it gets from Call Through so that it always has "00" in the beginning (you can safely assume I am never going to dial numbers with just the area code ("030..."), without the country code).

Any ideas?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Zurzeit aktive Besucher

Statistik des Forums

Themen
Mitglieder
Neuestes Mitglied
vignajeanniegolabek
Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.