How to acces http://fritz.box/ via internet (7050 Annex A)

martien

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Hi,

I wonder how to access the benutzeroberflache / userinterface of my FB WLan 7050 annex A via the internet.

I'm registered at dyndns.org; which works fine, but it is pretty useless if I cannot do a lot, which is currently the case.

Ultimately I want to have a network-accessible drive linked to my FB, shut down all my home PC's when I'm at work, and work on the files that are stored on my network-accessible drive. When I return home, I want to switch on my pc, and continue to work on the files on my network-accessible drive.

Note, AVM has not enabled the firm-ware with USB or printer detection, nor allows it to open up FTP for 7050 Annex A boxes.

Regards,
A workaholic

Hi,
that what you would like to do, will only work with OpenVPN. Look at the DS-MOD-forum, use the search here, or have a look at: www.the-construct.com

But I do not know whether it works with ANNEX A, Sorry!

Statistik des Forums

Themen
Mitglieder
Neuestes Mitglied
realbluethunder
Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.