Sorry but my Deutch is bad so I will write in English
I have regular adsl connection, but my zyxel 2002 ATA doesn't connect to it,
ADSL is on Motorola surfboard 5101e,im going trough PPPoE on cabel operator
on SYSTEM STATUS it says:
Ethernet Port:
IP Address : 0.0.0.0
IP Subnet Mask : 0.0.0.0
I don't know what to try to fix it manual
Ethernet TCP/IP Settings
+Get IP Address Automatically
Use fixed IP address
if I use fixed IP it still doesn't work
my username and passw are OK
It should connect itself automaticly but it eams to me that it doesn't
Yes I'm on default settings
Model Name : Prestige 2002
ZyNOS Firmware Version: V3.60(MD.2) | 11/09/2004
I tried to find similar problems hier in forum but I dont undertand everything
Thanx for help in advanced
I have regular adsl connection, but my zyxel 2002 ATA doesn't connect to it,
ADSL is on Motorola surfboard 5101e,im going trough PPPoE on cabel operator
on SYSTEM STATUS it says:
Ethernet Port:
IP Address : 0.0.0.0
IP Subnet Mask : 0.0.0.0
I don't know what to try to fix it manual
Ethernet TCP/IP Settings
+Get IP Address Automatically
Use fixed IP address
if I use fixed IP it still doesn't work
my username and passw are OK
It should connect itself automaticly but it eams to me that it doesn't
Yes I'm on default settings
Model Name : Prestige 2002
ZyNOS Firmware Version: V3.60(MD.2) | 11/09/2004
I tried to find similar problems hier in forum but I dont undertand everything
Thanx for help in advanced