High CPU load when using all bandwidth leads to reboot

Michael999

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Hello everyone,

First of all I'd like to say freetz and the freetz community is great! Second, I've been using freetz for over a year now and I'd like to say this forum has been extremely helpful in answering question and solving problems.
My written German is very poor so I hope you won't mind I ask a question in English.

I have a FRITZ!Box Fon WLAN 7170 and recently converted the box to English and to Firmware version 29.04.82, using the latest freetz trunk with usb-root. Now for the problem. Whenever I use my full bandwidth when for example downloading a linux distribution, I have a cpu load of around 86 % and after a few minutes of downloading it leads to a reboot.

"top" shows the processes using the most CPU time when downloading are:

1803 1 root RWN 0 0% 38% [kdsld_token]
701 1 root S 5516 18% 25% telefon a127.0.0.1
548 5 root SW< 0 0% 21% [capi_oslib]

when not downloading cpu usage is ~1-2%.

I'm not sure what kdsld_token exactly does and maybe there is a good reason why its cpu load is so high, but i don't get why the telephone and capi_oslib processes are as high as they are when I'm downloading.
I reckon when I get those cpu loads down the box won't go into a reboot anymore.

Can anyone help me understand/solve this problem?

P.S.: I also posted this in the freetz sub-forum as I'm not sure if this freetz or avm firmware related.

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.